A trip to Tombstone, Arizona. First stop the Boothill Graveyard. Not the most exciting tourist stop, but interesting to read some of the grave markers. For example.."Chink Smiley" or "Two Chinese Died Here from Lepracy" (funny part about that is the were secluded from the other graves too!) A bad storm was about to come into town so it made for an interesting backgroung against the graveyard...



Next Stop, downtown Tombstone. I guess this place is a famous town. Lots of country west erns filmed here. And its the hometown to Wyatt Earp. People here live likes its still the end of the 1800's. Many people are dressed in costume. At first we thought that they were paid actors... turns out we think they do this for fun!!! Kinda scary!!!




I tried to give him a kiss but he wanted nothing to do with me...
The Pinning Ceremony for "Brothal Inspector". They actually sold these badges. It came with a story of what a Brothal Inspector is. In short, its a 19th century PIMP!

Chief Walsh...
Home to the World's Largest Rosebush. This plant is something like 8000 square feet. I guess is pretty in bloom but when we went it looked like a giant weed.






Next Stop, downtown Tombstone. I guess this place is a famous town. Lots of country west erns filmed here. And its the hometown to Wyatt Earp. People here live likes its still the end of the 1800's. Many people are dressed in costume. At first we thought that they were paid actors... turns out we think they do this for fun!!! Kinda scary!!!




I tried to give him a kiss but he wanted nothing to do with me...
The Pinning Ceremony for "Brothal Inspector". They actually sold these badges. It came with a story of what a Brothal Inspector is. In short, its a 19th century PIMP!

Chief Walsh...
Home to the World's Largest Rosebush. This plant is something like 8000 square feet. I guess is pretty in bloom but when we went it looked like a giant weed.



No comments:
Post a Comment