So this morning i was driving into work and saw these two precious dogs running frantically down Pinal by McCartney. They then crossed the road and were stuck in the middle island. So of course, I pullled over to see if I could help them and they came running to me...like please save us! One is defintely a lab or a lab mix and the other might be a German Shorthair (according to animal control)....anyways, I called my Sean to come help me and in the meanwhile a cop pulled over to see if i was ok... he called animal control and that's where they are now... part of me is nervous for them to be there because i dont want them to be split up...they were laying together while we waited... they are definitley best of friends.. animal control says they will scan them for chips and give their owners 3 days before they go up for adoption... I'm going to post some flyers in the area that i saw them... I'm in some trouble with Sean for putting myself in danger on a busy road during the morning commute... but how could i not stop and help them...just look at how cute they are. Everyone is convinced because they were so friendly and look well taken care of that there owners will be looking for them and they will be home in time for dinner tonight. God I hope so!!
No comments:
Post a Comment